CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: MH- Cystic Fibrosis- what can one do? by MH ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   1/5/2012 5:04:54 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,363
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1896977

thank you MH. this Dr Hurt dosent see kids...
OK, I HEARD A FEW YEARS BACK IT WOULD TAKE 1 YEAR TO EVEN GET IN, BUT SINCE I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM, HIS PRACTICE, ETC.......I HAVE NO CLUE OTHER THAN HE DECIDED TO STUDY HERBS FOR HIS OWN CHILDREN AND THEN DECIDED TO USE HERBS FOR PART OF HIS BUSINESS.....OTHERWISE I WOULD HOPE HIS OFFICE WOULD KNOW OF SOME ALTERNATIVE TYPE M.D.S THAT DO SEE CHILDREN.....BUT WHO KNOWS, THEY ARE RARE IN OHIO AND NO CLU WHAT MEDICAL IS LIKE IN CA.

LUCKILY FOR US, THE ONLY MD OUR KIDS HAVE EVER NEEDED IS OUR CHIROPRACTOR.

but at least it gives hope. its scary and impossible to stop all conventional at ones when you have a very sick baby who cant even say whats bothering him and it is all guesses.
FROM THE VARIOUS E-MAILS FROM THE MOTHER, THE MORE I READ, THE MORE I THINK THIS BABY'S PROBLEMS ARE EXTREMELY SIMPLE AND ALL NOTHING BUT A RESULT OF CHOICES....

I DO UNDERSTAND THE BIRTH ISSUE OPERATION AND IF NOT KNOWING MORE, I CAN ONLY MAKE A GUESS THAT THAT OPERATION COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED AS WELL, BUT WITH OUT BEING THERE, NOT KNOWING ALL THE FACT, THERE STILL SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THE PROBLEMS ONCE HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL AND EVERYTHING TO DATE I HAVE READ HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT BAD DOCTORS AND PARENTS THAT MADE ALOT OF BAD CHOICES, EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER AND IF THEY STOP AND START READING, I BELIEVE THEY CAN GET OFF THIS HORRIBLE MEDICAL NIGHTMARE AND HAVE A PERFECTLY NORMAL BABY.

I think the key here is that the mother is still nursing and possibly can make the baby super strong if she pass on the right herbs. when the fever is high and the baby stop breathing its hard not to take him to the hospital.... isnt it?

MOM NEEDS EDUCATED
SHE HAS TOLD ME THE DIET, THE PRODUCTS AND I ASSURE YOU, IF WE DID WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING, OUR CHILDREN WOULD ALL HAVE ASTHMA AND HEADING FOR CANCER BY NOW....THE GOOD NEWS BEING THAT THIS CHILD IS YOUNG, THE DAMAGE NOT TOO GREAT AND IF THESE PARENTS READ/READ/READ, I HAVE NO DOUBTS THIS BABY CAN BE NORMAL IN NO TIME......

IT TAKES THESE PARENTS TO STEP OFF THIS MEDICAL NIGHTMARE, UNDERSTAND BABY HEALTH AND MOTHER HEALTH WHILE NURSING......

AT THIS TIME, FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY E-MAIL, I SEE NO REAL PROBLEMS WITH THIS BABY OTHER THAN JUST BAD CHOICES FROM LACK OF EDUCATION AND SAD TO SAY, WE HAVE MILLIONS OF BABIES VERY ILL BECAUSE THEY ARE MEDICAL VICTIMS BECAUSE THE PARENTS HAVE NO REAL EDUCATION OTHER THAN PUBLIC SCHOOL AND THEIR PARENTS BEFORE THEM BRAIN WASHED MEDICAL BELIEVERS...SO YOUNG PARENTS HAVE NO ONE TO TURN TO AND QUICKLY FOLLOW A MEDICAL PATH THAT LEADS TO DISSASTER BY DESIGN, BECAUSE WITH OUT THESE MEDICALLY HARMED CHILDREN, MEDICAL WOULD COLLAPSE FROM LACK OF CUSTOMERS.

ONCE THEY READ, THEN IF THEY ASK, I WILL TELL THEM EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD BE DOING IF THIS CHILD WAS MINE AND HESE PARENTS NEED TO BE USING / EXPERIENCING HERBS AND BETTER HEALTH FOR THEM SELVES, ACTUALY BEFORE THEY GIVE HERBS TO THEIR BABY.....THAT IS THE ONLY CORRECT WAY, BUT FOR THEM IT IS CRASH COURSE OF EDUCATION IF THEY WANT IT.....

IN MY OPINION, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS CHILD, OTHER THAN I GUESS WHAT WE CAN ALL A "CIVILIZED" CITY LIFE. WHERE PARENTS DO WHAT THEIR PROFESSIONALS ADVISE.....WHICH IS A HUGE MISTAKE WHEN THE PROFESSIONALS ARE BRAIN WASHED TO FEED THE CANCER HOSPITALS.

THEY CAN BECOME THE GREATEST BABY DOCTORS IN THE COUNTRY IN A VERY SHORT TIME, IF THEY ONLY CHOOSE TO LEARN....

I DO FEEL SORRY FOR THE CHILD, BUT EVERY HUMAN HAS TO GO THROUGH WHAT THEY GO THROUGH...THAT CAN'T BE CHANGED...THE QUESTION THAT WILL REMAIN, HOW MUCH DESIRE DO THESE PARENTS HAVE TO START LIVING AND STOP DIEING.

MH

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1896977