CureZone   Log On   Join

NAC (N-acytl Cysteine) and Copper Overload by Vegeta ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   1/9/2012 11:06:03 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,590
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1898252

Just wondering whether I should take NAC as zinc+molybdenum doesn't seem to be doing anything for me and I believe it's a liver clearance issue. The only thing that makes my bowel movements normal color rather than pale yellow is taurine powder (1 gram, 3x a day). Artichoke powder and artichoke hearts did nothing for me either.

I remember Laredo saying she took NAC when she got better as she was 2 months or so into her copper detox but that she was also bedridden when she was at her worst. I've not been bedridden but do have low energy and headaches due to my insomnia so I'm wondering if I should try NAC and if so, what dosage and how many times a day?

Laredo, if your reading this, is there any symptoms I should look out for that will let me know I should stop taking NAC because if my symptoms get worse anyway with NAC+Taurine+Zinc+Molybdenum combo then it could also be "healing crisis" symptoms. What else have you taken to cleanse your liver and support it? Glutathione?

Also, has anyone had their hair go gray because of bio-unavailable copper? Do the grays reverse to their original color as copper availability increases?

Thanks.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1898252