CureZone   Log On   Join

Experiment : Psyhic Shower filter by zenfood ..... Rife Forum: Bio Resonance

Date:   2/5/2012 8:54:33 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,118
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1906713

Hello!

Id like to offer you guys a free virtual shower filter in exchance of your review of what you experience with it.

what i do : i put an super-charged mental object using the Divine Source as power, around the shower head. Intents put are to purify the water, make it wetter, and charge it with pure light and love and transfer them to the user of the shower in the highest and best way.

i have been energizing water for years for myself, 3 or 4 times a day, without exception... everybody notices a difference in it. So I thought it would be easier to put something that is more permanent... and suitable for flowing water, hence this idea.

All i need is a picture you took of your shower head up to the wall plug. Then in case somehow my intent is confused about where that is i might ask for your address or name or whatever. Picture should be enough though! I would even guess that, as Newport already pointed out, using your forum username only and then asking guides to place it where it needs to would work, but for now i prefer a picture.

Picture like this : Google image "shower head", look at second pic

Thanks for giving me the chance to do this!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1906713