CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: humaworm by Jay77 ..... Ask Humaworm: Parasites

Date:   2/14/2012 10:00:02 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,556
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1909582

Personally, I was drinking tons of kefir for about 2-3 weeks while on. I stopped on recommendations from this site last week (just finished my last dose tonight). I have to say i was hit pretty hard with die off. I think the probiotics were gettting in the way of killing the parasites, and im pretty sure my cleanse was not as effective as it would have been without kefir. Especially as the past few days ive been pooping out tons of what appear to be parasites. I any case im feeling a little wiped out the past few days - that said i ate a pineapple in about 3 days (so think that helped too - which may have triggered more die off). Im looking forward to my next dose, without any probiotics and more pineapple for the entire duration.

I have to say im pretty sure this has had quite a lot of benefit. I think i still may be infected, but im probably much better off now than 30 days ago, or for the past few years for that matter. my focus and energy are much better.

I finished my last dose about 5 hours ago and just now downed a glass of kefir, love the stuff. Anyhow, my sincere suggestion is drop the kefir for now, and let the humaworm work on killing the parasites, not the probiotics.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1909582