CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: lips swell if left them alone? by Vunk ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   3/18/2012 7:35:47 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,590
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1919516

Yeah I clearly understand what you say and it's totally normal without even having an infection.

Did your condition start by the pulling out of your lips ? If it did, it would not have caused a huge lack of blood with a lot sores or cuts of the veritable fleshy tissue.

What is damaged is just the vermillion which is just a protective layer of this fleshy tissue and the latter possesses all the means of defense to counter to whatever infection.

The swelling is a natural reaction of the skin and I think especially of the lips in our case when the vermillion has been severely damaged by the pulling out.

Of course, you can still do a test in order to know if there is an infection but if it was very concrete, you should see something very weird.

If you keep stretching your lips, even it seems to be hard, you would regain your resiliency.

In brief, just to say that it's just about vermillon rebuilding and I'm sure that there are optimal conditions to heal properly and as quickly as possible.

If the lips have a chronic peeling cycle, this supposes that there is a little problem, condition(s) which is(are) missing to enable the clean rebuilding of the vermillon.

I'm sure that it's a trivial problem, and it will be resolve by almost nothing, just a detail.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1919516