CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: The 'STEAM' treatment : my improvement in less than a week. (PICS) by Vunk ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   3/22/2012 5:10:41 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,303
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1921142

To drylips : Yes, of course I keep going but it is just that if this treatment does not really lead to a very 'concrete' improvement, I would be truly disoriented and would not know where to move on.

To 118094 : I totally agree about the fact they might never saw others cases like ours but even we explain to them, even we bring some pictures, they don't want to believe us and if they realized that it is a kind of a different trouble they tell us that it is in our mind and that we should go to a psychiatrist.

You say that your condition may have started by the picking of the lips but I am truly convinced it started by this way. Of course, our condition looks very like 'facticious cheilitis' and I am also sure that all chemicals just feed this condition without healing it at all.

However, we all are conscious that we are not constantly picking and pulling our lips out. It was the case before, when we were used to unload our stress by this way, but today, it is just over, and it is just about the rebuilding of the vermillon.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1921142