CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: The 'STEAM' treatment : my improvement in less than a week. (PICS) by Healer96 ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   3/22/2012 6:49:17 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,298
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1921184

Hey guys! I was reading your conversation all along and I just want to thank you guys for starting this and sharing this with us! Lately about 2 months are so my lips were peeling so naturally I peeled them off using my teeth or rubbing them with my sleeve. BIG MISTAKE! and continued doing this for almost 2-3 weeks...last week I let them heel and to my horror they were huge chunks looking yellow and I was horrified. I kept thinking this was because of the heat in my body and drank lots of water and peeled them off next day. It was then I started noticing that my lips would turn white under water!!!!

I obvs didn't know it was EC and only this week have I discovered this...I let them heel for a weeks and was careful with no water touching themm and there was chunks of skin forming...Last tuesday or so I took a shower and gently peeled them off revealing raw skin...the next couple of days I visited the doctor(useless) and got a humidfier in my room and let my leaps heal...right now my bottom lips is healing and my top lips has patches.

Hopefully they would heal soon. All I am doing right now is praying to god and drinking water...god help us:)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1921184