CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Absolutely must listen to this man by #132242 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   5/1/2012 1:14:58 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,937
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1935451

i've seen some of his articles and videos.

definitely a pretty smart guy.

but he is a relative newcomer to ayurveda compared to some native indians who grew up immersed in it.

i wish the ayurveda forum on curezone was more active because with the proper guidance there i think it could help so many people.

also keep in mind that ayurveda is a complete medical system. when people start combining it with naturopathy like this guy, it is not a good idea, and often produces bad results. i would really stay away from anyone who uses ayurveda in an integrative medical practice. instead see a dedicated ayurvedic doctor by all means.

for example, in this video he is talking about beets for bile thinning. beets are a great idea for vata or kapha constitutions but for pitta it will wind up creating more heat in the body and actually make the liver situation worse.

same think with the 'tritica'? formula. black pepper is a terrible idea for pitta constitution. pittas already have too much fire and igniting a raging fire will cause the whole system to burn out.

for a pitta constitution you just want to cool down the system with things like ghee, whole grain, sweets and avoid all heating spices, meats, citrus, salt, etc.

in theory his protocol sounds excellent until you dig deeper. you have to take these things on a case by case basis and pay attention to the individual. people are not computers and programs are not a good idea.

on a positive note, his technical information provided here is very good. and if you do not understand what he is talking about regarding the mechanics of bile, digestive fire, intestinal mucosa, etc then you should learn it, because this information is extremely important. you have to deal with the gall/liver system in order to restore digestion and it is amazing how many doctors or practitioners just do not deal with it or understand its importance.

i think you mentioned that you were overweight in previous posts? overweight is a kaphic imbalance. to balance this you would follow the kapha reducing diet of highly spiced foods, very little or no sweets or heavy foods, drying foods like millet, popcorn, corn, little oils, no dairy, regular exercise, etc. the constitutional diet is much more important than specific herbs or programs as often things will balance themselves just by the diet alone.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1935451