CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Alkalinity Kills Candida by Michael B ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   5/1/2012 4:37:30 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,995
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1935653

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

You say "give me a break" but life will not give you a break. Candida is real, and if you truly suffer from it to any degree, you will be hungry to hear the invaluable input and feedback from people like myself that have significantly recovered.

"I could have kept going on for another year trying the strict diet thing, stuffing my face with vegetables, which is helpful don't get me wrong.. I do believe strongly in promoting an alkaline environment"

Okay. So what is your issue here?

I have never pushed "my way or the high way". I have simply gotten to the core truths about systemic candidiasis, what actually works and what doesn't and share them with people. This is not arguing; this is called shedding insight.

For example, you claim to be getting out some die-off from taking probiotics and l-glutamine. Good for you- but what will you do when this no longer works? Candida is highly adaptable. And you still sound far from cured...you may be doing better, but until you eliminate those colonies you will forever be stuck in "limbo"- unable to eat certain foods, getting reactions whenever you backslide, etc. So don't ask for any breaks because candida sure won't give you any.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1935653