CureZone   Log On   Join

Considering Dr.Lam by Moongaze23 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   5/5/2012 3:24:16 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,862
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1937017

I am 23 years old and in the late stages of Adrenal Fatigue. It is very frustrating... just 3 months ago I was a college student, dancer, involved in everything, always partying, and always laughing. Now I'm this lame shadow of my former self. I had to quit my job and move in with my not-so supportive mother. I am confined to my back porch couch with my lap top everyday. I pray everyday to just be me again.

I have seen several doctors, physicians, psychiatrists; spoken to several Naturopaths, done so much research, and I don't get a clear answer as to what the heck to do. My local naturopath is very unprofessional and practically wants me to diagnose myself before even seeing her. My psychiatrist wants to shove me pills, and I'm not taking them. Dr. Lam's protocol is the only thing that seems worthwhile. Prices aren't so bad, as long as I beg my mother to help me (and if God grants me a miracle).

It is my best option as I am in a real serious condition. Read up on late stage symptoms (I have them all); but there are so many mixed reviews on Dr.Lam, and now I feel like my last hope may be nothing but a fluke... :/ suggestions?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.20 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1937017