CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Autoimmune by ahr ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   5/8/2012 9:52:50 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,679
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1938096

You may not see inflamation outwardly because the inflamtion may be deep such as lymphatic inflamation. The peeling occurs cause the lower level inflamation produces oxidation which will compromise the skin at surface.

Detoxifying helps because the immune system is made stronger. It just makes sense that if you lower allergens, toxins, bacterial load etc your immune system becomes stronger.

It is interesting that when the immune system is stonger this disease seems to get better.

I have 2 theories on this...

1. either a bacteria or virus or fungus is causing this and therefore a stronger immune system is able to to decrease the disease

or

2. Less toxins such as chemicals, bacteria and virus and body causes the immune system to calm down (relaxes it) so it does not constantly have to work and this stops causing lip imflamation/peeling

So I will let you know which one it is shortly if its #1 or #2 based on how I react to the medication this doctor will give me.

Just so you know here is simple way you can make your immune system stronger:

1. vitamin d drops 5000 IU twice daily
2. Vitamin e

3. Hemp seed protien powder(really helps) one serving per day ( I use it in morning, taste is not that good but ignore the taste and you will see the difference)

4. no Sugar at all
5. low carbs(very little bread/yeast)
6. no milk !
7. no addtives. preservatives .

8. And the most important..8 hours of sleep minimum! Be religious about this! You lose sleep and toxins in body build up ...its the most imprtant thing...you will see yourself get sick when you miss even a few hours of sleep.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1938096