CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: this may help you understand by UserX ..... Christianity Debate

Date:   6/3/2012 8:58:38 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,472
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1946728

1 of 2 (50%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

sun tzu gave one of the most concise answers ive ever heard. as for fossils they fail as scientific evidence. if one wants to believe by faith that x million years ago (time didnt exist then in the creationists model) something was related to something ok. it can never be shown empirically be reproduced etc etc. "x died out 10k years ago or 40k years ago" never observed-faith based belief-religion

the religion of evolution -gets taken by faith a process that is actually impossible*1 started and stopped happening in the unobserved past.

religion of creation-gets taken by faith "in the beginning god created the heavens and the earth". strictly speaking this religion has eye witness testimony if one believes it (god was there we wernt lol) it should be noted too adam and eve disobeying god is why we have suffering death disease etc today.

peer reviewed genetic literature even uses the "x million years ago" construct for things like alleged "neofunctionalisation" (this is delusional*2) and other retarded thought experiments lol.

1* and 2* one must assign dna polymerase with supernatural abilities if they wish to believe this process once happened . depending on the level of intelligence/supernatural abilities you wish to assign dna polyermases depends on the possibility of it happening. i can elaborate on this more if needed lol

and yes the god of the bible IS incompatible with the neo darwinian delusion i mean hypothesis

if you cite me a couple of peer reviewed genetic literatures i will show you where they fail

thanks for your time if you want to know the origin of species/mankind genesis1.1 is where the creation model starts off-" in the beginning god created the heavens and the earth" best opener to a book ever imo (+eyewitness testimony)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1946728