CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My story by fregasedo ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   6/13/2012 8:09:16 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   22,270
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1950783

yeah Vunk, i think this is some type of psoriasis, just manifesting differently. it will get a lot better with proper (external AND internal) care, eventually it will go away completely at some point. this is not very likely but still possible: about as possible as Psoriasis sufferers never having an outbreak in their whole life again (which indeed DOES happen). but still, here's what i think: this condition will not prevent you having success in life, particularly with women. the knowledge and the ENGLISH SKILLS (noone else in france can speak english that good :D) you acquired over the course of fighting this condition. the pain you went through, the perseverance, strong will and endurance you gained are something that will totally distinguish from other guys your age or even older. that's what women are looking for. they won't even notice your lips unless you let the crusts grow for a week and even then, most wouldn't care. keep up your diligence and you will SUCCEED! big up to you and everyone else on this forum! we will SUCCEED!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1950783