CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: lips are begining to have massive progress! by sirpreis ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   6/29/2012 2:06:14 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,851
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1957677

Thanks for that long post. Just a few more questions: For how long have you had EC? How old are you? What supplements are you taking exactly? I've been taking fish oil, evening primrose oil (I used them up yesterday, probably not going to get new ones), zinc, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, Aloe Vera gel (also used up)) for a few months now. No change.

I agree, if your girlfriend left you because you got EC, that pretty much says everything there is to say... I know how hard this is for my wife as well (which beautiful, 26 year old wife does not want to get kissed even once in a while? :-D), but she would never leave me for this. She is supporting me every step of the way.

I've been drying my lips out over the last.. something like 10-11 weeks or so as well. I have now started getting just a tiny bit of water on them while showering (just sprinkling them a little bit). They don't get soaked that way, just a little wet.

I'm also on a very healthy, organic diet. Pretty much everything I eat is organic, lots of vegetables and fruit. But I've been on a somewhat healthy Diet before EC as well. Now I'm pretty much an "organic freak". Almost no processed stuff, no sugar, no white flour... I never have deserts, maybe a little 100% chocolate every once in a while (but more due to it having lots of antioxidants :-D)...

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.25 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1957677