CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: lips are begining to have massive progress! by sirpreis ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   6/29/2012 4:21:46 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,954
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1957711

I might try adding more supplements if I don't heal the way I'm trying now. I'd also like to just take all kinds of supplements to boost my immune system, but I personally think that boosting the immune system can be done by a very, very healthy Diet and exercise as well. Of course, some supplements might add to it, but I am sceptical about taking 30 different substances everyday... Do you use organic supplements? Otherwise there might be lots of other unhealthy stuff in them, who knows (like Kelp, for example, do you know how much Iodine is in yours, and that overdoses of Iodine can lead to very serious conditions?).

I agree about the evening primrose oil, so I'll get another package of them. I think I'll stick to my zinc+vitamin C+selenium tablets (all in one, not that high of a dosage), fish oil, evening primrose oil and vitamin B complex.

I will post more pictures as soon as I see results ;) There are none yet, unfortunately.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.25 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1957711