CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: If You're a Christian You BETTER WATCH THIS!!! PLACEBO by trust2009 ..... Christianity Debate

Date:   7/7/2012 8:07:30 AM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,078
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1960711

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

it reminds me of our state of disturbance that breed the hell, the dimension we want to run away from but it brings more of itself. Meditation process is the same - one goes through anger, sorrow, forgiveness, bliss, to connect to God and unity and his energy. one needs all energy, the mind, with his creation as family. disturbance will not allow it to connect so no unity no power from his unity, creation or himself. we can live in state of connection all the time here while living and not have to wait to die and face what we have fail to do here. it is wrong to have other think for us, we have to connect as each of us is a part of the whole, family.
do we have time, energy and space for that? only in this state of disturbance we should think for others to invent more and more harm as if we becoming more free, running away from the truth to fall into.....
When we are in the wrong no one tells you because he is using it. who has energy to meditate and lives it, christian no more. yes I have learn something from this video. Meditate about God!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1960711