CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: why is it so hard? +edit by chirontherainbowbridge ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   7/30/2012 7:03:55 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,140
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1969203

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

try EFT. It will unblock the stuck energy pathways that hook into insane-thinking loops. :-)

and another thing that some people work *with*,and some don't, is lunar cycles. Speaking of insane = lunatic
=lunar, but don't blame the moon!
Yup. For most, it is far easier to let celestial energies assist, than to work counter to them. For example, at new moon-ish, it will likely be easier to begin something that involves a big project,or 'letting go'. Both ideas fit with water fasting. And when the moon is waning. as in post-full. When it's into waxing, it's in 'gathering' mode, and for most us us, gathering water is not our usual mode. Instead, we want to gather food, distractions, comforts, schemes, etc...I'm quite serious about this, but keeping it light, also.

BTW--it is said, that to begin anything new in the last three days of the 'old moon', which is before new, is foolhardy. Rather,this is the time to tie up loose ends, and prepare the way.

Chiron

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1969203