CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: Help! An invisible pest problem. by hunghung ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   7/31/2012 5:04:15 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   13,758
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1969598

Collembola mites are invisible and this is why they are so hard to deal with. If you see something visibile, it is something else.

In any case, ozone shock treatment will get rid of any pest. Ozone isn't an air purifier. Pest died when they breathe in ozone if it is concentrated enough. Ozone shock treatment is perfectly safe as long as you don't stay in the place when the treatment is taking place. Have you watch the videos on the youtube channel I gave?

If you buy the 28,000 gr/hr model I suggested, you should have quick result. Nobody knows how long because the mites can't be seen. I just shock treat until I feel satisfied that all mites are gone.

You can shock treat your clothings for an hour or two after wearing. No need to wash them every time.
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1969598