CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: OJ fast or juice fast by orha ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   8/19/2012 7:52:37 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,477
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1976158

Exactly. I'm working on the PH non stop. I've reached a point in which I can't tell anymore what food is good for me.... Recently I find that fruits are making me soooo bloated and so much gas. And honestly I adore you guys who can live only on fruits. I find it difficult and not fulfilling. I do need protein. I can go veggi for a week or two, even a month or two but I'm getting to points where my body crave meet. Especially prior to getting my period. Sushi I agree. I don't eat the fish ones. Gross. If I eat fish it's cooked fish. I eat also azuki beans for the protein. Where do you get your protein from? Tell me a little bit of what you eat. I'm trying to build a menus that I'm in peace with and not staying hungry or not suttisfied. I also drink green juice with garlic ones a day. I have IBS according to doc. Not sure if bcos they couldn't identify what I have Or I really have it. But looking at the symptoms of gas and bloating I do have it most days. I'm skinni but always have this 8 month pregnancy looking stomach. Charcoal is very helpfully and I also tried L- Glutamine. I think it's helpfull I'm balancing ph? Not sure but felt like helpful.
Thank you pc always inspiring to talk to people who are on the road.
Best to you.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1976158