CureZone   Log On   Join

Adrenal Fatigue Recovery Plan...it works by murphykk2 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   8/29/2012 2:11:42 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,499
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1979513

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. I have been suffering from Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome and Fibro (a direct result of Adrenal Exhaustion) for 12 years. Here is all of my information if you want to treat yourself. You MUST first get a saliva test, more specifically (Adrenal Stress Index). You have to know where your levels are (cortisol, DHEA, Progesterone), and immune function). You can get one for $169 from http://www.healthremedies.com/adrenal_fatigue_testing.html.
A doctorís order is provided. Read the directions carefully when you get the box. Take the test, return it. It doesnít matter if you sleep or not. Diagnos-techs (an accredited lab) will send the results to healthremedies directly, then healthremedies will email you the results. Make sure you give healthremedies a valid email.
It will basically tell you right there at the end of the results what you need to take. If you donít understand them, read my suggestions below. You need to start out slowly, only taking a few things at a time.
The supplements can be bought on the internet.

For LOW Cortisol levels in the morning:
Isocort, 3 times per day. (Take no more than 6 months)
Licorice Powder. Read labels for instructions. If you have high blood pressure or palps, donít take this. (Take no more than 6 months)

Take only the items above for 2 weeks (remember, we start out slow), then add:
Thymuril, 4 tablets a day.
For low DHEA/and or Progesterone levels:
Take one 10mg tablet Pregnenolone in the morning (ladies). For men, maca root. See * below.
For everyone (especially with low functioning immune systems:
Dr. Wilsonís Adrenal Rebuilder (glandular support)
Dr. Wilsonís Adrenal C (bioflavonoids are crucial)
Dr. Wilsonís Super Adrenal Stress Formula
I would also add powder Magnesium, Fish Oil (Omega 3)

For ELEVATED Cortisol in the evening (causing insomnia because of HPA overstimulation)
Seriphos, start out with 2 tablets in the afternoon, 2 tablets at dinner, and 2 an hour before bed. You may have to increase/decrease dose and find the right balance. (Take no more than 6 months)
Take this item only for two weeks, then add:
Thymuril, 4 tablets a day.
For low DHEA/and or Pregesterone levels:
Take one 10mg tablet Pregnenolone in the morning.
For everyone (especially with low functioning immune systems:
Dr. Wilsonís Adrenal Rebuilder (glandular support)
Dr. Wilsonís Adrenal C (bioflavonoids are crucial)
Dr. Wilsonís Super Adrenal Stress Forumula
I would also add powder Magnesium (good for insomnia and constipation too), Fish Oil (Omega 3)

ē For Ladies and Men, a MUST is Maca Root from http://www.wholeworldbotanicals.com.
This also regulates hormones, helps with fatigue, stamina, etc. For men, it regulates testosterone. Itís a miracle. Only buy it from Whole World Botanicals. Itís the purest and the best.

For Thyroid:
Metabolic Advantage (Thyrosine Complex). A natural way to balance thyroid.

You will not need any other vitamin supplements than what is above. This should be all you need to recover.

Avoid sugar, caffeine and alcohol when repairing the adrenals. Eat mostly protein, veggies, green apples. This is crucial. Try and sleep in as late as possible. Walk 10-15 a day if you can. Run a fan at night. White noise is soothing for us with adrenal issues. Also, all of us suffer from low potassium and sodium, it's a HALLMARK of AF. Drink POWERADE every day! You will feel lots better.

After you feel better, very important to detox and do a parasite cleanse for the chronic yeast. Ultimate Colon Cleanse is the best, or Paragone. Also can do a heavy metal detox. You can find heavy metal detox on the internet that detoxes all metals in one pill. Also, don't forget to take probiotics. This will keep leaky guy in check, candida in check and help with digestion.

God Bless all of you!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1979513