CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Ok major detox going on. by #132242 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   9/2/2012 9:03:52 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,833
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1980706

There are a few different viewpoints on fats and oils.

IF you are going to eat fried food then using saturated fats is probably best. fried food is probably not a very healthy food to it, but it depends on the person.

All vegetable oils are best cold-pressed in dark sealed containers. Or if you can get it very fresh from the supplier it doesn't need to be in a dark container.

Some people think that all vegetable oils are poison. But if you are going to consume vegetable oils then cold pressed is the best way to go. Keep in mind that certain oils like flax or soy or evening primrose oil can have beneficial effects or negative effects even if cold pressed depending on your genetic heritage and metabolism. Olive and sesame oils are high in oleic acid and will stimulate bile flow more forcefully than other oils.

If you are sensitive to fats and oils then it is almost a sure bet that you have liver function impairment.

Regarding animal fats, there is the school of thought that even these must be unprocessed and raw like vegetable oils. So that means no cooked egg yolks, no pasteurized butter, no cooked animal skin, no cooked lard, no cooked fish fats, etc.

Then there is the school of thought that we just don't need a lot of fats in our diets, and some people do heal faster on low or no fat diets. There are polarized viewpoints on this subject as some camps will declare that we need a lot of fat! and some camps will declare we need zero fat!

There are too many factors to state that one method is best. But it would be a good idea if you (or anyone) takes all of these factors into account and kept track of what made them feel best. Also keep in mind that people's metabolisms change as they get sick and as they heal, so you might need to change from low fat to high fat or cooked fat to raw fat as your body changes.

I always recommend people keep a journal to track down what methods work best. It sounds hoaky but a journal can be a powerful tool.

My personal opinion is that if you do eat considerable amounts of fats then the healthiest fats are all cold processed unheated and this goes for animal fats as well.

I also think that people who need a very high fat diet are more metabolically damaged than people who do not. ie they have severe metal poisonings, or other severe chemical poisonings that have damaged delicate nerve and organ cortex tissue. These people also have extreme suboptimum liver function. Basically the amount of fat that you require day to day to feel well is inversely proportional to liver function.

High amounts of saturated fat can act as a parenteral liver so to speak, as saturated fats have an affinity for toxins. The only danger I feel is that people do not recognize this as a coping mechanism to deal with impaired liver function and bile flow. But as a temporary dietary means or even a long term approach when all other methods of restoring liver function fail it can be good or necessary.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1980706