CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Help for a newbie and Iodine by Ginagirl ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   11/3/2012 4:03:56 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,692
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2003053

"Would this definitely work for breast cysts and ovarian cyst if i use all of the co-supplimentation because i see a few stories floating arount that Iodine loading is dangerous and some people say even that (i presume they are doing it wrong) that it makes them worse or they have done it for years and there has been no benefits. I would hate this to be the case because me and my wife are counting on this to make a difference and i think that it should because her body drew in that Iodine swab test very quickly."

- yes it works for FBD and ovarian cysts, but I advice you to bring your wife into this forum, as she needs to be in it at well. You probably need Iodine yourself, as conceiving need two healthy individuals.

I had three miscarriages (long before iodine) what I would recommend is to adress these issues BEFORE you try to get pregnant. If you jump right at the 100 mg it can take like half a year. The detox in my case did last for 2-3 months.
No your organs is not damaged; on the contrary. But, a detox is unpleasant and I wouldnt like be pregnant in the middle of it!
Just make sure you do a proper protocol, with all co supplements. In your case (both you and your wife) I also recommend zinc, as it is highly needed for fertility, sperm quality etc. Some alternative fertility clinics in europe has great success with it. Also vit E (natural)is needed for fertility issues.
Diet ala Weston Price is also something to look into;
http://www.westonaprice.org/womens-health

The swab test is not reliable, but painting iodine is great.
For the FBD I recommend to paint the breasts every other day, different areas, extend to the armpits, do the nipples and areola as well.

Do a lot of reading her at the forum, educate yourself along the way.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2003053