CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Help needed!How to organize health info...:) by dave505 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   11/29/2012 12:48:11 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,719
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2010974

Thanks for suggestions, jazzy

I should try tomboy and mindmapping to organize my mind. And Iğll need something easy to consult in the same time like a classical notebook i guess. my preference :) too much internet connection not ok for me.

I am like most of us here with ups and downs. Since 2 weeks iğm having a strong cold or something :(. that's why I started a new protocol since last week with albendazole for 5 days (for pinworms) and continuing with a local herbs mixture for pin and giardia. Unfortunately EVERY oficial antiparasitic med here has lactose or maltodextrine or...man these guys are crazy...and all of them are brand names.
Albendazole for example is recognized and tested but did very less for me. Most docs told me 5 days for pinworms is sufficient.

I should join PPTU but first i have to organize my mind.

„It's hard to treat something you don't know and I would stick with treatments that have been researched well and tested in clinical trials.“

I know I should test more especially for bacteria or possible new kind of liver parasites. Some suggested test for strongyloides cause they rarely produce symptoms for years. Who knows... As soon as Iğm able to Iğll try to.
Although I wanna try Metametrix did not give an answer regarding sending sample from this part of the world,

Thanks again,
dave

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2010974