CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: If I cant digest fat, how am I supposed to take these drugs? by #144623 ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   12/24/2012 9:51:11 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,419
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2019147

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

This is the thing...the flukes are way up in your liver. By the time they get out, they are mostly digested. You may see a few tomato skin type things, but you aren't going to see hundreds of whole flukes. This is the same with most parasites. By the time they come out, they are either digested or broken into pieces and just look like pieces of food. You know they're dead by how you feel. If you have liver damage from flukes, you aren't going to feel perfect right away. It can take your liver up to 6 months to heal itself. If you're taking Valbazen, trust me, it's killing something. Same with Prazi. Die-off can feel like you're sensitive to the fat when you're not. Try just eating fatty foods, like bacon, fried eggs, lots of butter, grilled cheese sandwiches, etc. You aren't going to feel good through this process, but sometimes you have to feel worse to get better. That's just the way it is.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2019147