CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Yeast infection by ECParent ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   12/29/2012 6:48:25 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,012
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2020511

Hi Richard- sounds like a good plan - I am a big believer in natural methods too- way over medical. But my son did a lot of natural things before and they didn't work - he was on a candida gluten free diet for months - took probiotics - took coconut oil every day - anti yeast supplements/cleanses, fish oil, vitamins, fresh vegetable juice, oxygen therapy, liver cleanse - lots of natural stuff.

And, AFTER all that when we finally went to a medical doctor they found yeast on one of his peels - so evidentally all that stuff did not work for him. I dont know if the medication will work either - but I think your right about taking probiotics too - we will probably try both the medical and natural methods.

Noone knows what will work for them so I think that everyone just needs to keep trying until something works. If you are trying something and want to keep track of your methods and let people know if it works. Everyone is skeptical because a lot of people have tried things that have not worked for them

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2020511