CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Do Coffee Enemas Get More Effective With Time? by dpk ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   12/30/2012 3:37:28 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,777
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2020711

Hi Elyse,
The only time I have expelled flukes during a coffee enema was when I had an enema for an extended period of time, maybe 1-2 hours. Ten minutes isn't enough to get them to follow the bile.

The first time I passed flukes, they weren't the fasciola species, they were something else. Tan, furry on the outside .25 inches long, a trapazoidal shape. Some had red centers and were smaller while others were tan all the way thru and very hard to tear apart. But the first time I passed them I did an enema for maybe 30 minutes. After that I felt alot of pressure at my gallbladder. I felt that maybe it was gallstones, so I did another enema and pushed the bulge out and it was about 30 of those type flukes. I was taking biltricide and I think that had an effect on them as well.

But, to get back to the enema's. I would do them for detoxing. I would take 6 capsules of activated charcoal about 20 minutes before the enema and do the enema for about an hour. The charcoal binds all of the toxins as well as minerals, and possibly salts as well. So, the danger is you aren't recycling your minerals thru your bile. They don't get reabsorbed so it's easy to run out of electrolytes. My naturopath told me if I did do extended enemas to take some salt every 30 minutes or so. She recommended the himalayan Sea Salt , the pink salt. Also you can skip the activated charcoal but I like to keep it in there because it removes the toxins. One can always take a good b complex and more electrolytes. It's important to use good judgement and replenish a little bit of what you are loosing.

Also, the idea of doing one enema never worked for me either. Most people seem to do two. The first one just clears the colon and the second is the one that you can hold longer, release more bile and hopefully the flukes will eventually follow. That's the idea of it honestly, to me. Keep releasing the bile and have the flukes follow it out. Try some of these suggestions. I think it will help.
David

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.31 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2020711