CureZone   Log On   Join

Can i take Clay and Psyllium husks with parasite cleanse tincture? by sproket ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   1/23/2013 12:32:19 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,040
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2028443

Hello, im hoping someone can give me some advice. I am trying to cleanse my body. I have M.E/CFS and i also have severe adrenal fatigue and hypothyroidism. I have grown intolerant to my meds for my adrenals and thyroid, i dont know why, thought maybe my liver isnt processing meds properly or something. Im desperate to take the meds again as im bedbound without them.

I have started the sensible health julia chang liver cleanse by taking gentian and buplerium for a couple of weeks. The next step is Bentonite clay and psyllium husks. Ive also decided to do a parasite cleanse, mostly because i tolerate alcohol so well and feel so much better when ive drunk spirits{thinking maybe the alcohol slows them down or something).

Could someone tell me if i can take Black-Walnut , woodworm and clove tincture at the same time as the clay and husks? Also can i expect to get a bad die off from this, im really weak and sensitive to everything? How many drops of each tincture would you recommend? Each one is a separate bottle and from a herbalist with no instructions. Thank you very much for any help. Best wishes Sproket

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2028443