CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: what u think by jsl123 ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   2/5/2013 2:53:06 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,697
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2032659

i agree with vunk. unfortunately we all thought we were on the right track when leaving them alone only to relise after months and months still not cured or progressive improvenments. in saying this i do think leaving them alone and keeping them moist sounds and is alot better theory. so i will sit on the fence and keep a close watch and see how the results pan out for some of you guys after 2-4 months of moist healing. i think it makes life alot more easier in keeping the lips moist.

healing can we get something straight. are your lips completely stopped peeling??? as in no more or do you still get the occasional white flake. and also now that your lips have stopped peeling has the ec affected part grown normal skin back? or is it still abit raw like skin and sensitive to touch compared to lets say your beautiful normal lip skin which is on the top half of your top lip.

and also do you think your peeling has stopped due to keeping the lips moist or a combination of that and biafine and bionect??? or in your mind which do you think has done the trick? and also are you now at the state were you just apply aquaphor or are you still applying biafine. if my treatment doesnt work i would like to try your treatment i think the mix of biafine would be doing most of the work would you agree or not??? and also if you stopp your current treatment and ec eeturns do you think it would be safe to use those combination of creams for long time treating the condition becasue im at that state were i would do anything to stop the peeling so i can go for a surf and drink some water out of a cup infront of people like a normal person. let us know what your thoughts are

anyways good to hear some of you moist healing people are seeing progress lets kick back and enjoy the ride and hopefully start seeing some solid cure stories.

and also i think its a great point to say that ec will take a few weeks/months of constant treatment.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2032659