CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Candida Cleanse/Vision Changes by grammasunshine ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   3/12/2013 2:00:59 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,073
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2044939

I experienced vision changes and light sensitivity. I thought it was because I had been to the eye dr the day before and my eyes were still dilated. My husband thought it was from long nights on the Ipad. Thankfully he muscle tests me for many things and has been right every time. The eye issues and the intoxicated feeling and gait were die-off. I forged ahead with my candida cleanse from humaworm and day 5 I had all the die-off symptoms,
Muscle pain/weakness, joint/bone pain, flu like symptoms, full belly, loss of appetite, and all the ones listed in the candida die off forum. Soooo ill last night. The weakness and pain were debilitating.

My 4yr old grand-daughter who is going through candida die-off asked her dad if he saw spots too.

The vision thing scared me too because I have MS and wondered if this was MS getting worse. Again my husband muscle tests me several times daily. This was die-off.

My headache according to the muscle test was back/neck alignment out and seeing the chiro today rather than my reg. Wed appt. would be a good thing to do.

Hope this helps ease your worries.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2044939