CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Warning gross photo...Is this ugly long thing a parasite? Any ideas on this 20 inch long thing? by tweetyrose ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   3/19/2013 7:11:38 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,664
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2046907

Thank you so much to everyone. This is very helpful. Many that I have passed look like skins of a worm. I could not figure out why, but the fact of them being predigested makes complete sense. I have passed over a 100 7-8 inch long ones and lots of clear jelly like ones. Some more complete and many broken down. I have also passed lots and lots of things that look like they belong to it, but as an earlier stage or bedding? (a large flat slimy thing about one inch by two, with a bit of a jelly fish quality). The matrial moves when I touch it with a stick like it belongs in a fish tank, not like vegetable matter. So.. that was the first clue that it was not natural from my body, but an entirly different species! I am the original poster. I am new to posting! I am also intersted to see if the random pains in my heart subside as I cleanse/fast.. and the feeling that something is migrating out of my lungs. So far those symptoms are gone!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2046907