CureZone   Log On   Join

Oral thrush but test negative for HIV by #170057 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   3/26/2013 10:45:59 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   16,536
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2049260

Hi! 3.5 years ago (2009), I slept with my first BF. He was the 1st and last I've been with like that. We had a sexua| relationship for 2 months before I broke up with him. I've been celibate since 2009. Around November 2012, I started getting white coated tongue and thrush on my gums. I first did an HIV 1/2 including group O antibody blood test at the hospital which came out negative in December 2012. I was put on Diflucan in February 2013. I then did an HIV 1/2 oraquick test in mid-February 2013 which came out negative. I finally did an HIV DNA PCR in early March 2013 which also came out negative. I would have accepted my results except that I've been getting soaking night sweats since November, constant headaches, as well as thrush. Has anyone experienced or know of anyone who has experienced something similar where they have all these persistent symptoms but continuously test negative? My doctor claimed that anxiety was my problem, but I had nothing to be anxious of when these symptoms came about. I only considered HIV when all these symptoms persisted.

Thank you for your help.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2049260