CureZone   Log On   Join

Candida diet seems to be HEALING skin--but other symptoms persist?? by azulgrana ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   3/28/2013 3:29:16 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,680
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2050001

I started the candida diet about 3 weeks ago because I believe it is one of the root causes of my psoriasis. I follow a strict diet (aside from plain tea and some brown rice once a day) and am taking antifungals as well as milk thistle and plenty of water to aid the detox process.

Just today I've noticed that my Psoriasis lesions are AMAZINGLY starting to shrink. I didn't believe it was working, but the lesions on my torso and scalp are smaller with normal skin growing over the scaly patches. Needless to say I'm overjoyed.

I'm confused though, as some of my candida symptoms seem to be worse. I know about the healing crisis and die-off, but it's been 3 weeks. The headaches, bad gas, and itchiness that I anticipated tapered off after the first few days.

But the nausea, tiredness, anxiety, and "brain fog" has gotten much worse. It feels like a chore getting out of bed. Doing simple work is impossible because it's so hard to concentrate. I often feel like I got no sleep after a full 8 hours. My anxiety is ten times worse than it is normally--I'm having anxiety attacks almost once every day now.

Why is this happening? Are these simply late die-off symptoms? Will it get better? Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2050001