CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: NB - duration of detox and extreme fatigue symptoms ? by Jo86 ..... Nutritional Balancing for Adrenal Fatigue

Date:   4/9/2013 4:14:25 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,447
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2053568

Sardines...taste...like....shyte !!!!!!! But hey, tell me to eat them to heal, I eat them...tell me anything to heal, I'll do it !!
I've been on so many treatments...my goodness....anyways !!
Thanks for the tips Onwards and onedaysoon.
You're lucky onedaysoon, I didn't even know how to name this fatigue I was feeling way back in 2006. I thought Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome after a few months of research. Then I finally found smt called AF, and then got closer and closer to NB. It's been a year of NB, and I've still yet to feel better - EVER - in those 7 years.

The thing about finding the little specific aspects of the problem is it's impossible. Any test I can possibly run (saliva, blood, urine) looks completely benign. Well, at least the last times I did...
I'm so exhausted I don't even know where to start it could be so many things. I guess I'll just follow the treatment as hard as I can.

Right after self-gratification I can sometimes feel knocked out a bit, but sometimes if it's really intense I can feel like complete crap for a good 30min.

Thanks for your help and wishes, I'll read your "thoughts" thread now Onwards.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.67 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2053568