CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Anyone tried dr.James Wilson protocol? by amber1921 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   4/13/2013 8:22:54 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,896
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2054901

This thread got way more interesting than I originally thought

Where is the contradiction between Dr.Lam's protocol and Dr.Wilson's?

Lam isn't against the use of glandulars or adaptogens in general. He just says not to jump on them right away when your body is in a very weakened state. That's why he differentiates between his line of defense tools as he calls then.

You might start with Lam's program and then continue with Wilson's, right?
And who cares about who takes all the credit as long as we get better. There can't be just only one guy who is 100% right. In fact there should be more researchers in this area because AF is a kind of a new "epidemic" because of the ever increasing stress levels and so many prescription drugs that just make people sick. So many people have it and just treat symptoms that make them more and more sick in the end...

I think Dr.Lam's approach is the one that makes the most sense.
It is the most gentle too.
And as far as the nutritional aspect of AF, he doesn't really ignore it. He points out that hypoglycemia and food intolerances are the biggest issues with AF (and they are for me at least) and explains them really well. It doesn't really matter how nutritionally dense some foods are if your body can't process them...

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.16 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2054901