CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: No amount of dieting/elimination, or ANYTHING, is curing my eczema:( by Kcirla ..... Eczema Forum

Date:   4/19/2013 5:36:52 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,878
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2056978

What are your meals made of? Practicing food combining? Are you taking daily liver herbs or liver friendly foods such as beet juice, turmeric...? Constipation/diarrhea? Are you taking any antifungals?

Liver Flushing is NOT a fraud. I've passed thousands of stones, and one day I was free of them, no more stones produced for many consecutive flushes, and many report that too. I've also passed the same stones with beet juice or coffee enemas.

Start making your own homemade milk kefir, it is one the best things you can do for yourself. Drink up to a quart a day, preferably from goat milk. No diet ALONE can get rid of a moderate to severe candida overgrowth, unless you're eating things like raw garlic, turmeric, coconut oil, cayenne, apple cider vinegar... on a daily basis.
If you're eating a lot of meat or fish, consider supplementing with betaine HCL. Or drink a lot of ACV with meals. Eat the animal protein first, then vegetables and/or fats. Fruits always on empty stomach.
Support your liver on a daily basis: beet juice, turmeric, milk thistle, coffee enemas are all great for liver health.

Vegetable juice fasting will cure you the fastest, but that ALONE won't cure it. You need to add antifungal and antiparasitic herbs and foods to the fast.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2056978