CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Help me beat Candida? by Kcirla ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   5/15/2013 6:08:48 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,868
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2065495

Low-carb diets with antifungals work for some with candida overgrowth temporarily, but it also reduces dramatically beneficial bacteria. That's why as soon as you stop it comes back with a vengeance.

I suggest you make a different approach. Stop all antifungals, because they are also antibacterial. Don't go necessarily low-carb, but choose healthier carbs. If you can tolerate grains, the healthiest ones are buckwheat, quinoa and millet in my opinion. Practice food combining.

Now, to really fight the fungus permanently, and replace it with good bacteria, start making your own fermented foods. Probiotic pills are useless. Eat/drink copious amount of kefir and/or sauerkraut daily. The only probiotic pill that is worth the cost is Saccharomyces Boulardii in my opinion. It is a beneficial yeast that directly kills candida albicans without affecting friendly flora, and prevent it from returning.

From the supplements you're taking, you can keep taking betaine HCL, psyllium, bentonite, all Schulze formulas. Stop the rest, synthetic vitamins are useless, and antifungals somehow counterproductive. Keep your money for a good liver support formula. Milk thistle is great for liver health.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2065495