CureZone   Log On   Join

iodine has improved my (once severe) psoriasis considerably by lazza ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   5/30/2013 7:04:00 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   9,199

Hi. I've already mentioned this in my introductory post. But again in brief:

- Iodine has improved my (once severe) Psoriasis considerably. The effect was noticed within 3 days, and I was only on Promaline (3 mg iodine). A strict low carb Paleo diet cleared my Psoriasis 95% over a 2-3 year period. Iodine seems to be killing off the remaining 5% in a few months.

- my libido was zilch. Within a few weeks on Iodine my libido returned to normal. I am also taking vitamin K2 mk4 which might also have an impact.

- my IBS, which was largely resolved through diet, seems to have been helped incrementally by iodine. But this is hard to confirm because of day to day variations in diet, bowel movements, etc.

Oh, and as I responded to your message, this indeed will be last entry on this forum. I am sorry if my comments wrt my opinion on the importance of medical tests offended you or anyone else on this forum. Yet I hope you can understand I cannot carry on with this forum if I cannot speak freely.

Best of success .. and health! ... to everyone.


<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.25 sec, referred by