CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: kidney at 20% (after renal failure) by fireass ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   6/19/2013 2:35:02 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,337
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2076160

i've been wondering the same thing, but i haven't had any problem until 2 years ago, it feels dismissive to say it's a birth defect, because if it isn't the problem, im worried it will happen again - is it possible for alcohol to be the cause of something like this?

i'm sorry i made this confusion about ureter and urethral, they put a catheter in the ureter to open the passage. i'll try to get some oils, and eat more vegetables (anti-inflammatory?) :) i've been eating a lot of watermelon, and it feels like i keep going to the toilet after im drinking or eating water melon - and during that period, i feel very hungry, dizzy. the doctors said that the urine didn't get out properly, and i'm wondering if it may have caused the fungal infection (i sometimes have bladder pain)?

i really appreciate your help, it's kind of really kind of u all - i will stop the iodine, get some of the oils and find some anti inflammatory food until i get checked. i'll also check out that schulze guy and the programs!

i will try to talk with the doctor about the scan results and ureter, and get some more information :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2076160