CureZone   Log On   Join

Hair Loss and Scalp build up. Help! by thewaydownx ..... Accutane, Roaccutane, Isotretinoin Survivors

Date:   6/27/2013 5:44:09 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   14,128
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2078802

I have had an excessively oily scalp for as long as I can remember, I am in my mid 20's and took accutane for about a year when i was 17 or 18. I had VERY thick hair, and i started loosing it around 20-21 and it's just gotten worse. Everyone tells me that it is probably just MPB but i have my doubts considering neither of my grandfathers have significant hair loss.

My build up is insane, i take a shower and no matter what i use: tea tree oil, Tgel and Tsal alternatively throughout the week, ACV rinse... right after i get out of the shower, i itch my scalp to see if there is still build up, and there is. I don't know what to do, I was diagnosed with Seborrheic Dermatitis recently but that is only on the nape of my neck and is very mild, whenever that gets bad, i put coconut oil on for about an hour before i shower and do that for a couple days and it goes away.

What can i do!? I have no idea where to turn, i've tried just about everything that i have heard of and nothing works.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2078802