CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Update on progress by hope4myadrenals ..... Nutritional Balancing for Adrenal Fatigue

Date:   7/6/2013 8:04:25 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,224
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2081448

Yoe, I'm so sorry that you haven't been improving as much as you would like on NB.

I knew about NB for a year and a half before I decided to make the leap and start it. When I first learned about it, I had a gut feeling that it would not help me at all. I knew I wouldn't be able to tolerate the supplements or do anything close to the diet. At that time, most every supplement, herb and pill I took had the opposite effect on me or made me very sick. I couldn't tolerate most foods either. The things other people were doing that worked for them... didn't work for me. I just kept getting worse, and had been going downhill for 4 years.

So I knew NB wouldn't "work" for me back then. I mean, nothing was working. Then finally out, over a long period of trial and error and fumbling around, I found out the largest factor that caused my AF in the first place. The "smaller" reasons were stress, nutrition, and genetic factors, but the biggest factor, the one that I didn't tackle at all and the thing that was holding me back was unaddressed (sp?)trauma in the past, as well as a bunch of toxic beliefs I had about myself. I had been abused as a kid and burried it to the point that I didn't even know it happened. I worked with someone who helped me uncover that and deal with it in a healthy way, releasing the trauma. After that my whole body just relaxed, and I started going out of fight or flight.

Afterwards, I knew instinctively that NB (or any healing program that's sound, not just NB) would work much better than it would have for me in my past.

I don't think many people have hidden trauma holding them back... I'm just mentioning it because it happened to me.

I really wish the program worked for you. Do you have ongoing stressors around you?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2081448