CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Can anyone recommended a doctor to treat Morgellons by Horselady ..... Morgellons Disease Forum

Date:   7/16/2013 11:14:37 AM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,851

You might try Joan M. Resk, an osteopath and surgeon, in Roanoke, VA. Her office is next to the new Super Wal-MArt on 220 in Boones Mill. Resk is a physician of last resort for many hopeless cases, who come to her from all over the country, She has her own lab and surgery, a very impressive set-up.

Now 70, she is semi-retired, but sees patients a few days a week.

You can Google her, she has a website, too, "Tolife" .

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by