CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Happy with results from LBB, but still concerned.. by cg2890 ..... Constipation Forum

Date:   10/14/2013 4:00:21 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,579
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2114145

I'm really sorry to hear that. I know how it feels to be constipated for days and I also have weight issues. I'll eat small portions while cutting back on foods that arent healthy but no matter what the only way for me to stay at my current weight is to exercise regularly. I enjoy exercise but I don't love battling my bloated stomach.

I'm grateful that I still can at least count on LBB. so far I have been able to stick to 3 3x a day. I managed to create a diet where I take it around 2 hours before or after I eat anything. More than 9 pills were an issue for me because I was already living paycheck to paycheck while in debt sooooo I wanted advice for alternatives regarding my digestion. I am thinking of switching back to probiotics and cutting back a little on LBB.

Have you ever tried enteric coated probiotics? specifically "enzymatic therapy pearls"? Those were the only things that would give me smooth solid movements at 3 pills a day (tmi: I swear sometimes it seemed like one square of toilet paper was enough because it would just come out so easily and wasn't loose at all). They also helped with my bloating. I order mine through amazon since they're more affordable online, but I just hope they work like before.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2114145