Back Pain Relief Treatment in Burma by musclepain ..... Market Place: Advertise, Buy & Sell
Date: 10/22/2013 11:33:15 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Lower back pain is an unbearable nuisance that can make you slow down and stop you from doing your tasks. Old folks are the common victims of lower back-pain but with the busy lifestyle people have today, anybody can experience it.
Here are some herbal treatments that can provide lower back-pain-relief:
1. Concoction of turmeric and some ginger plus garlic in a small amount of water is best use to massage the painful area.
2. Boiling ginger and drinking its juice is a good relief for back pain Relief and sore throat. Keeping it hot and steaming will both help. The warm water that goes to your body helps alleviate pain.
3. Keep vegetables in your diet. Avoid fatty foods as well as salty products. this pain relief can only be achieved by proper monitoring of your diet and daily activities.
4. Get into soft diet. Constipation can contribute to pain. Make sure you detoxify daily by eating food rich in fiber. It is one good treatment for lower back pain relief.
5. Chamomile and licorice can be boiled together to make tea. You can drink it while it's still hot. The warm water and the natural scent these herbs produce can help tired and painful muscles to relax and be re-energized.
6. Another effective lower back pain relief is to hydrate yourself. Make sure you drink eight to ten glasses of pure water everyday.
Back Pain Relief Treatment in Burma
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.14 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2116756