CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Does acidophilus cause dental plaque? by catmusicfreak ..... Dental Problems Support Forum

Date:   11/30/2013 8:10:34 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,743
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2128903

Hi Frosty,

I tend to agree with you about this woman. I googled the article to find out what others thought of it and there was a lot of negative info about her. I didn't believe most of what she wrote. The biggest thing was when she said a person could live just fine with no probiotics in their bodies. I find that hard to believe esp when we're born with them.

After reading her article on probiotics I couldn't bring myself to read her views on Candida. It was enough in the article when she stated there was no such thing as a herxheimer reaction. So I knew it was not worth reading what else she has to say.

I think I have come across her website before and I pooh poohed much of what she said. I think she's actually dangerous to be giving out such info.

I don't think bacteria can change into yeast. But I've heard that yeast/fungus can cause cancer. I don't know if that's true or not. I don't think enough is known about it. I know having a chronic yeast/fungal problem will suppress the immune system which will leave you open to getting cancer but to say it causes it directly, I'm not sure. We know viruses can cause cancer so is it one thing or is it many things? Maybe it's just our cell structure breaking down from anything bad for the body and it results in cancer.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.23 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2128903