CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Been taking Lugol's for 3 months, still feel off after each dose by Ralph74 ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   1/4/2014 5:08:17 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,324
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2138492

Been putting 1 drop of Lugol's in 1 pint of water every day for 3 months. AFter I drink it i feel kinda light headed and tired but it fades after an hr or so. Ive just been using 1 drop of the 2% solution. Is it possible its a sensitivity or allergy? Could it also be affecting mercury in my system? I have a few fillings that i need to have removed. im wondering if the Iodine reacts with the fillings and produces mercury vapors. would appreciate any thoughts on this- thanks
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.20 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2138492