CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: BiPolar Bounce by #17293 ..... Depression Forum

Date:   3/6/2004 2:48:54 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,182
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=21387

If you don't mind me asking.... how old are you? I'm 27 years old and was diagnosed as having Bipolar 2 disorder my senior year in college. My first "Crash", happened when I was 25 years old, and it was a "Biggie"! The events/ my behavior leading up to my crash were all "Red Flags", in hindsight now with 20/20 vision that I did infact have Bi Polar Disorder.
I had done very well for myself financially in college as a Sales Rep for a 3M distributor largely in part due to my illness when I was hippomanic. I had done so well infact that I had managed to save $75,000 dollars and "Kick It", most of my senior year taking time off work, and simply Surfing, Riding My Motorcycle, and (Day Trading..., which was a huge Mistake both financially and emotionally. I had a place on the Beach, a gorgeous girlfriend, a cute baby puppy...and I couldn't have been more miserable.
After losing $20,000 of my "Nest Egg", after going "Long", with Ciena Corp...I was a freaking mess! On top of that my girlfriend was sick and tired of my "Pot Smoking/Lazy Ass", and dropped me like a "Bad Habit". Needless to say I was a complete freaking mess. The end result, I end up in the Hospital and sleep for three freaking days straight.
I'm going to fast forward at this point, and let you know that I have tried literally every medication in the "Book", with none of them working except for Seraquil which helps me sleep. Alternative medicine has been by savior, and so has Curezone.com.

The best advice I can give you is the following. If your currently doing any Recreational drugs, cocaine, marijuana, etc quit doing them!! Run, Run, Run, and Run some more. I read a quote recently, which stated Bi Polar disorder is about "Running Hills, Not Popping Pills. It's a proven fact that people who are depressed have 60% less of a chemical... I believe it's spelled Phenalthymine in this system then that of the "Normal" public.aka people who aren't depressed. After running studies have shown that a depressed persons Phenalthymine levels reach that of the "Normal Person"...which is tested via ones urine.
I have tons of other “Tips And Tricks”, For you however I have to go to the park and get some “Light Theraphy”….aka Sun. Write me back, and don’t worry you will over come this however it take allot of hard work. and patience!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=21387