Health blogger another low-carb Faileo victim by natway ..... Paleo Diet Debate Forum
Date: 2/7/2014 9:15:20 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
How the super healthy, low carb/sugar-paleo diet ruined our health and sanity.
But things started to go pretty darn sour 12 months down the track of our perfect, superior, ancestral, grain free, Sugar free, low carb, paleo, real food, egomaniac, better than everyone diet. Interestingly the more symptoms we got the lower carb, lower Sugar we tried to go..
My moods were psycho, everything made me angry and irritable, I mean I am a pretty firey person in general as you lot Iím sure are well aware but seriously.
This list is from her blogpost and are also all the signs of calorie-restriction:
Signs that your metabolism is on the decline
- Low body temperature (increase sensitivity to cold, consistently cold hands and feet).
- Frequent urination- pale in colour.
- Digestive issues- bloating after meals- delayed gastric emptying, less than one daily bowel movement.
- Poor sleep quality (insomnia, waking up during the night)
- Low sex drive or impaired sexy function
- Thinning hair or hair loss
- Absent, irregular or difficult periods.
- Thinning hair or hair loss.
- Thin outer third of eyebrows.
- Dry skin, especially on the hands and shins.
- Fatigue (feeling tired, sluggish or weak).
- Brain fog or poor mental focus.
- Mood disorders, increased anxiety or depression.
- Oedema (water retention), particularly facial puffiness
- Weight gain
- Muscle aches or weakness.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2148611