CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Im Cured, nuff said. by corncob ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   2/12/2014 9:29:21 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,999
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2149937

Oh i see now. Thanks for clearing that up! I checked out the cleanse you were speaking of and luckily i can easily get that at my health food store..

Is this Colon Cleanses those that clear out the black tire sludge from peoples colon? or mostly for those that have constipation issues? I suspect a lot of us here might be harboring that waste like material in us that leech into the bloodstream.

Another thing im confused now is that you said you were first healed by using whey back then. Now your saying a Bowel Cleanse cured you? Could it be that the peanuts were the true cause and by flushing out the toxic waste with the Bowel Cleanse or whey to close the gut in order to prevent the waste seeping into bloodstream did the job? did you eat peanuts the very first time you healed yourself with whey only? sorry man if i sound confusing i promise to cut you the slack after this :) thanks for helping out i need to figure this madness myself as well. It's been too long this insanity has been going on

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2149937