CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Peace in your place by krupaclassy ..... Christianity Debate

Date:   2/24/2014 1:33:16 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,159
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2153218

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

A couple of other things that might help.

Moses annointed (as per God's instruction) Aaron and his sons so they could be doing the Lord's work in the Tabernacle of the Wilderness. Look it up in Leviticus 8:22-24. The sacrificial blood was placed on the right ear, right thumb and the right great toe. Blood had an identity, look this up in Genesis 4:10, it also has a voice, and the blood that you would use now is that of Jesus. This marks you as His in front of all creation, even the demonic. The next thing is to do Aaron's walk in Lev. 16:6, and 11-14. Just understand that the blood for tis walk comes from Jesus also, and you have to do the sacrificial killing. God had me do this 30 + times, until I could see that Jesus was looking at me with love while I was doing it. Aaron had to kill the sacrifice to do the walk, just as we have to. We have to come to the understanding that Jesus dies in our place (true justice for sin) and He is willing that each of us can know this intimately. Talk about an emotional walking through the valley of death. Glory and peace which is beyond understanding will meet you on the other side of this walk. Get into the Holy of Holies, and stay there until you know that is where God wants you permanently, and which He wants you to invite others to go also.

This is a tough road, but to be in the place God wants us to be, some of us need to get it through our stiffnecked thick skulls that He is willing to do what it takes to make the way clear for us.

Does any of this need to take place for our position to be taken, NO! Jesus stated on many occasions that He just wants us to come to Him as a little child, and that any that could not come to Him this way would not get to Him or His Father. Take the easy road first, but know the other road exists for the rest of us hard headed religeous types that won't take God's gift for what it is, free salvation through Jesus Christ.

Ray

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2153218