CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Progress Update by a5554794 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   3/15/2014 8:56:43 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   973
URL:   https://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2159116

Hi-hopeleslie
Here is what is happening:
I have been eating only apples for 3 weeks, and during that three week, my odor weakened gradually and then stopped changing. However, even after my odor weakened, people around me still sneeze, cough and sniff, less frequently though.
Then I start eating pork and bread for one meal and next day my odor worsened, then I also tried yam for 2 days, and my odor got more pungent and make people clean their throat more frequently.
Then I think it may related to the Sugar in apple and yam, may also related to I didn't get enough protein to produce enzyme or make my liver and kidney functioning.
So I start take egg white(egg white only!) with lettuce and few apple from yesterday, and today I feel a lot better, my odor became not that obvious and pungent, and my throat is just a little dry today. I think it could be one of the following reasons:

1.egg white and lettuce contains very close to no sugar, apples contains sugar, since I am taking more egg white and lettuce, less apple, it makes my odor better.

2.egg white contains no choline, and it provide proteins to me to produce enzyme to break down TMA and make my kidney and liver functioning

3.It could be a temporary thing that my odor reduced.

Any way, I would keep eating egg white and lettuce with less apples, and see what's happening and keep you posted!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=2159116